[Pulp-list] Why isn't my distributor working?

Mihai Ibanescu mihai.ibanescu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 14:27:09 UTC 2018

James,

Are you triggering the publish via the REST API, or via the pulp-admin cli?
Because I think pulp-admin will only call one distributor, not all that are
configured.

Which brings me to the next question: Did you add the distributor to the
repo you are trying to publish?

I didn't have the chance to look at your plugin, but thought I'd ask the
obvious  questions first.

Also, you could look at https://github.com/sassoftware/pulp-snapshot as an
example implementation too. It should be significantly simpler, in my
opinion, since it doesn't introduce any new unit types.

Mihai