Re: [Pulp-list] RHEL 6 Server ISOs CDN channel problem?

Looks like I'm seeing the same thing with ours. It's interesting that the error message is blank in the exception, and that you only get the ISO's name.

https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/~GoCoCFIyfH0UovVDl5zQA

/ David Gersting

UNIX/Linux System Administrator

Information Technology Services