Re: [Pulp-list] Pulp Repo Ansible Module

Hi Joe!
This is kind of Necro, but I wanted to provide feedback now that I've begun to learn to use Ansible and am hoping to use your Ansible module for repository management.  The biggest snag I've found so far, which I think I might end up trying to work around via 'shell:' tasks, is the missing capability to create and assign a default schedule to newly defined Pulp repositories.

One of the primary folks who provided original feedback and testing of your PR before it mainlined into the Ansible project, jtyr, has similar functionality here: https://github.com/jtyr/ansible-pulp_repos/blob/master/tasks/create.yaml#L81.

I'm hoping it might not be too heavy of a lift for someone like yourself to enhance the module by adding in the capability of adding a schedule to each newly created pulp_repo defined using the module you wrote.

Unrelated to the challenge above, I think it would be swell if yourself or anyone else might be able to paste actual (redacted) playbooks they use for repository management - I'm guessing I might not be the only one who manages a large Pulp server installation either by-hand or using something else than Ansible (we're a Puppet shop so I'm starting from square zero).

Thanks Joe, and thanks to anyone else who might reply with playbook pastes!

 - Kodiak (Pittsburgh PA)