[Pulp-list] Clustering and HA

I'm looking to do a proof of concept Pulp cluster to see if it can meet the needs of a large enterprise. I've been looking through the documentation on the Pulp website, but was wondering if anyone has done this at scale and has come across any more in depth documentation than what's on the official website? My scenario would be a very large amount of clients (20,000+), with very active repositories from developers pushing packages (roughly 3000-5000 new RPM's a week). I'm thinking apache and the pulp workers will be two of my biggest concerns when scaling. I'm even thinking of possibly a hybrid scenario with the workers being containers, possibly even the apache servers as well. This would allow me to scale horizontally very quickly if needed. Any input would be helpful! Thanks!