[Pulp-list] RHEL repo version lock using pulp

Venkataramana Bora venkbora at in.ibm.com
Fri Jan 11 17:46:47 UTC 2019

Thanks a lot  Aaron and Kodak for your quick reply. I will post here after
trying these steps. By following this , Hope we still have  latest RHEL7.4
security updates only using a that Pulp repo. Please let us know if there
is any further useful info.

Once again Thank you and Pulp team.

Sincerely,
Venkataramana Bora