[Pulp-list] ERROR: requested data type primary not available

Rolf Loudon kalischt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 11:28:49 UTC 2019

Thanks

Pulp install is via RPM and is version 2.14.0-1

Yes, I am pointing the pulp create repo command to https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/6/6server/x86_64/os <https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/6/6server/x86_64/os>
I have seen the downloads being transferred and seemingly via Akamai (which I presume RedHat uses).

R.