[Pulp-list] [Feedback needed] Pulp 2 to Pulp 3 migration, export_distributor, RPM/ISO plugin

As you probably know, we are in the process of designing a tool which will provide a way to migrate from Pulp 2 to Pulp 3, so we will ask you for feedback every now and then.

Export distributor [0] is used for generating ISO images which can contain one or more RPM or File (ISO plugin in Pulp 2 terms) repositories in it. This distributor is also used to export a repository into a specific directory on a filesystem.

Please, let us know if you use export_distributor:
0. Do you use Pulp directly or through Katello? This thread is more relevant for those who use Pulp directly.
1. What is the scale? E.g. "I use it for 10% of all my repositories, ~50 repositories."
2. Do you export into an ISO or to a directory? Or both?
3. Is it important that export_distributors and their configuration are migrated to Pulp3? E.g. "It would be nice-to-have, not critical, I export very few repositories."

Thank you,
Tanya

[0] https://docs.pulpproject.org/plugins/pulp_rpm/tech-reference/export-distributor.html