Re: [Pulp-list] [Feedback needed] Pulp 2 to Pulp 3 migration, export_distributor, RPM/ISO plugin

I tried export_distributor, but I found it to be too slow for my needs.

I need to export ALL my repos, and I have about 800. Exporting causes many RPMs to be replicated, so the storage requirements explode for me.

I gave up using export_distributor. Instead, I now run pulp inside a virtual machine and I copy the whole virtual machine. This method avoids RPM replication, and has proved to be much faster than export_distributor.

Ben Stanley.