Re: [Pulp-list] [Feedback needed] Pulp 2 to Pulp 3 migration, export_distributor, RPM/ISO plugin

We use it weekly as part of a business process that takes a core subset 15 repos out of around 100, and exports a time window of updates for transfer across an airgap.  We like this feature and would have to figure out how to re-create it in-house if it wasn't part of Pulp 3.  We run bare Pulp, so Katello doesn't factor for us.

 - Kodiak