Re: [Pulp-list] pulp service name change in Pulp 2.20.0

I've received some off-list feedback on this decision. As a result, this change is no longer going to happen. Pulp 3 services will instead be renamed to

pulpcore-resource-manager
pulpcore-workers
pulpcore-worker-{n}

The problem with renaming Pulp 2 services is best summarized by Ewoud[0].

[0] https://github.com/pulp/pulp-packaging/pull/100#pullrequestreview-248572656