Re: [Pulp-list] pulp service name change in Pulp 2.20.0

+1

(I mentioned the service monitoring concerns, but Ewoud listed even more than I thought of.)

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 11:18 AM David Davis <daviddavis redhat com> wrote:
+1

David

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 11:07 AM Dennis Kliban <dkliban redhat com> wrote:
I've received some off-list feedback on this decision. As a result, this change is no longer going to happen. Pulp 3 services will instead be renamed to

pulpcore-resource-manager
pulpcore-workers
pulpcore-worker-{n}

The problem with renaming Pulp 2 services is best summarized by Ewoud[0].