Re: [Pulp-list] Pulp 2 to 3 Migration meeting on Thursday June 14th

Thanks for sending along and sharing. Will migrations be additive only? I am not seeing any language to handle removal of content from Pulp 3. I am thinking of the cases around my Pulp 2 content has changed since I last attempted a Pulp 3 migration and I now have cruft in my Pulp 3 that does not mirror my Pulp 2 before I have switched to Pulp 3.