Re: [Pulp-list] Pulp 2 to 3 Migration meeting on Thursday June 14th

Migrations are not additive (in theory, they can be - if Pulp 2 had only additive changes since last migration).
Each time you run a migration the tool will make sure that the result (Pulp3 content/repositories) reflects what is specified in the Migration Plan.
So after any migration, Pulp3 should always mirror Pulp 2 for the plugins which are specified in the Migration Plan.

I'll add somewhere explicitly that content and various resources can be removed or added during migration.

Thanks for asking,
Tanya