Re: [Pulp-list] pulp role to manage rpm repositories

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 5:32 AM Juan Cabrera <juan cabrera unamur be> wrote:

Hi,

I published the role I made to create and manage the rpm repositories for pulp3.

https://github.com/juan-cabrera/pulp_rpm_repos

I hope this can be helpful.

Regards

Juan

--

Juan CABRERA
Correspondant informatique

T. 081724919
juan cabrera unamur be
http://staff.unamur.be/jbcabrer

Université de Namur ASBL
Rue de Bruxelles 61 - 5000 Namur
Belgique

Let’s respect the environment together.
Only print this message if necessary!

Wow, this is very cool.

I'm curious, do you write & use this to manage multiple separate Pulp3 servers?

Or did you write and use it because you prefer this Ansible interface over the original REST API?

--

Mike DePaulo

He / Him / His

Service Reliability Engineer, Pulp