[Pulp-list] Pulp 3 Python client

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Tue Oct 8 20:29:55 UTC 2019

This is a known problem with the OpenAPI schema[0]. Once the PRs for is
5550[1] are merged, a new version of the client will be published to PyPI
and this problem will be resolved. I believe that should take place on
October 9th[2].

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5093
[1] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5550
[2] https://www.redhat.com/archives/pulp-dev/2019-October/msg00031.html