[Pulp-list] pulpcore 3.6.0 and pulp_file 1.2.0 are generally available

Fabricio Aguiar fabricio.aguiar at redhat.com
Mon Aug 17 20:22:11 UTC 2020

pulp_ansible 0.2.0 has been released. It is compatible with pulpcore 3.6.

For the full list of features and bug fixes, see the changelog.
Here are some highlights:
 * Allow a Remote to be associated with a Repository
 * Changed the role remote path
 * Replaced Artifact with PulpTemporaryFile on import_collection task

PyPI: https://pypi.org/project/pulp-ansible/0.2.0/
Changelog: https://pulp-ansible.readthedocs.io/en/latest/changes.html#id1
Docs: https://pulp-ansible.readthedocs.io/
Python bindings: https://pypi.org/project/pulp-ansible-client/0.2.0/