[Pulp-list] sqlite3.DatabaseError: file is encrypted or is not a database

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Tue Jun 9 12:35:57 UTC 2020

I am not familiar with this traceback. One of the solutions could be to
disable repoview and see if publish succeeds.

https://docs.pulpproject.org/en/2.21/plugins/pulp_rpm/tech-reference/yum-plugins.html?highlight=repoview

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."