[Pulp-list] pulp 3.3.1 server error

Bin Li (BLOOMBERG/ 120 PARK) bli111 at bloomberg.net
Tue May 12 18:06:04 UTC 2020

I got a error "Server Error (500)" when creating a repo. This error only happened on a test host I upgraded from previous release. The db migration was fixed by removing 0009_auto_...  Creating a remote is fine and I don't see any errors in the log. Two other 3.3.1 hosts that we installed from the scratch work fine.
As we are planning to migrate another 3.2 with over 500 repos, I'd like to find out what cause this and if it can be fixed so we don't run into the same issue when migrate production.

Thanks