[Pulp-list] duplicate rpms

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Thu May 21 17:27:26 UTC 2020

Hi Jason,

We had couple of fixes in the post GA versions regarding issues with the
duplicated/overlapping paths.
I believe this is what you are seeing https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6303

Unfortunately we do not support upgrading path from RC to GA so you would
basically need to make a fresh install.
Let us know if you run into any issues.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."