[Pulp-list] <External> Syncing Red hat Repos entitlement issue

Gravel Bone gravelbone at gmail.com
Thu May 28 13:17:45 UTC 2020

In this case the entitlement certs themselves aren't expired from a date
perspective, they just no longer work connecting to Red Hat.    It's more
like they've been revoked because the server they are on got new
entitlement certs which is happening automatically, I just have not figured
out how to prevent that.   I've tried turning of rhsmcertd, disabled
subscription management, and combinations in between.