[Pulp-list] rpm plugin: multirepo copy of errata not working

Daniel Alley dalley at redhat.com
Tue Sep 29 18:28:17 UTC 2020

Hi Adam,

Thank you for providing feedback on some of these rough edges, it is
*extremely* helpful.

There's a couple of things you can try that would give us some useful
information.  If you sync the Pulp 3 repository using the migrated remote,
what happens?  Does the repository change or does it stay the same?

Are the Pulp 2 repositories you're migrating modified significantly from
when they were originally synced? If you make brand new Pulp 3 repositories
and try the same copy operation, does the same weird copy behavior occur?

Also, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you file this as an issue
on our bug tracker (https://pulp.plan.io/) with the details?  We can
continue discussion here but if there is a lot of information it's better
to keep it in one place on the issue.

Thanks again,
Daniel