[Rdo-list] Feedback - it isn't obvious to everyone that RDO works on CentOS

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Dec 9 14:19:29 UTC 2013

On 12/07/2013 10:49 AM, Perry Myers wrote:
> One thing I noticed is thathttp://openstack.redhat.com/Main_Page  says:
>
> "RDO is a community of people using and deploying OpenStack on Red Hat
> and Red Hat-based platforms."
>
> That seems a little ambiguous to me.  Perhaps rephrasing as:
>
> "RDO is a community of people using and deploying OpenStack on Red Hat
> Enterprise Linux, Fedora and distributions derived from these (such as
> CentOS, Scientific Linux and others)."
>
> I think that makes it much more clear.  Rich, what do you think?
+1

Unfortunately, that text is deep enough on the page that it's kind of
overwhelmed by the top "... on the industry's most trusted Linux
platform ..." which, given the context, clearly means RHEL, right?

I'll see how we can tweak that in the available space, and update the
text beneath.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/