[Rdo-list] [RDO] konkas commented on a discussion.

konkas commented on a discussion.

I have a similar setup with Centos 6.4

I have added a pool with the following command:

nova-manage floating create  --pool=nova --ip_range=192.168.1.120/27

Still the web interface says: "No floating ip pools available" when I try to associate a floating ip with an instance.

The same problem occurs when I try to allocate ip to project in the menu Access & Security/Floating IPs.

Above is executed as the admin user in the web interface.

Any suggestions?

---
Follow the link below to check it out:
http://openstack.redhat.com/forum/discussion/comment/668#Comment_668