[Rdo-list] securing services

I'm looking at adding security to some of the system services using Red Hat Identity Management (FreeIPA upstream). This is initially going to be SSL for some, Kerberos for others. For a first round effort this won't include using Kerberos to authenticate users to Keystone (a much bigger hammer is needed for that).

I'm looking at adding SSL to Apache and Kerberos to qpid.

What about the database? I can add SSL to mysql and Kerberos to postgres, should I support both? What is the preferred SQL database for RHOS?

rob