[Rdo-list] Fwd: RDO installation

Hi Ahmed,

I can't really answer questions through personal email - not only
because it doesn't scale, but because your email is going to get lost,
and also because (as in this case) I often don't know the answer.

Theer are many experts on rdo-list (CCed) and on the forum. I suggest
you ask your question there.

Thanks,
Dave.