Re: [Rdo-list] RDO forum unanswered posts

Hi,

On 06/25/2013 05:02 PM, Perry Myers wrote:
> Likewise, any chance we could get an 'unresolved' list?  That way we
> could see posts that have been answered (at least once) but are still
> pending some resolution?

Marking discussions "RESOLVED" in the title, or with a resolved label,
has not scaled. I don't know how else to measure whether a thread is
resolved or not. Are you suggesting we retroactively resolve all the
threads which have been resolved to date? There are a great many where
the original poster hasn't let us know one way or another.

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13