Re: [Rdo-list] RDO forum unanswered posts

On 06/25/2013 11:32 AM, Dave Neary wrote:
Hi,

On 06/25/2013 05:02 PM, Perry Myers wrote:
Likewise, any chance we could get an 'unresolved' list?  That way we
could see posts that have been answered (at least once) but are still
pending some resolution?
Marking discussions "RESOLVED" in the title, or with a resolved label,
has not scaled. I don't know how else to measure whether a thread is
resolved or not. Are you suggesting we retroactively resolve all the
threads which have been resolved to date? There are a great many where
the original poster hasn't let us know one way or another.

Yeah, I wanted to do something like that, but there's simply no reliable way to tell whether a given post has reached resolution. There's also a lot of posts that have had a response, but no answer. Like, the response was a 'me too' or was a 'is anyone out there', and now it doesn't show up in the 'unanswered' query.

So, this is a very rough estimate.

--
Rich Bowen
OpenStack Community Liaison