[Rdo-list] Interesting article about Project Solum

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Fri Oct 25 10:22:26 UTC 2013

http://mattoncloud.org/2013/10/23/the-evolution-of-paas/

"OpenStack has a tremendous community and various areas where we could
have started  - Nova, Neutron, Heat, Ceilometer, Keystone, etc.  At the
end of the day, we were going to need to interact with all of them.
That led to the Solum project.  You might have seen the announcement [1]
today around the new community project.  We will be working with a group
of like minded companies and individuals to figure out the approach that
makes the most sense for OpenStack."

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-October/017307.html

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13