[Rdo-list] [net] RDO Networking Google Hangout TODAY

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Oct 31 14:16:38 UTC 2013

I was going to give the actual hangout URL to a select few people, and
give the Youtube streaming URL to everyone else, and then moderate
questions through to the hangout as they come in.

I noticed in our test this morning that the "live" video stream is a
good minute behind reality, which might make for some awkward silences. ;-)

So, as Dave says, if you want to volunteer to assist beagles in
answering the questions that come in, please let me or beagles know in
the next hour. Thanks.

--Rich