Re: [Rdo-list] Initial Foreman intructions for use with Openstack

On 06/09/13 17:00 -0400, Perry Myers wrote:
On 09/06/2013 03:23 PM, Jason Guiditta wrote:
I would like to ask people to take a look at the directions[1] that are
now up on the RDO wiki for using foreman to configure openstack nodes.
Currently includes are compute and controller nodes, and the doc walks
you through a basic setup for trying these out.  Thanks to Matt Wagner
for all the help cleaning up the directions so they were more clear.
Any additions, changes, improvements welcome.

-j

[1] http://openstack.redhat.com/Deploying_RDO_Using_Foreman

Thanks Jay, I added this link and some others to:
http://openstack.redhat.com/Docs

* Using Foreman is under the Install section
* Securing RDO Services is under the Misc section

Thanks Perry.  I was being cautious not putting it on the Main docs
page until some folks had given feedback, but agree this will more
quickly get people's attention.
-j