Re: [Rdo-list] Puppet glusterers unite

On Wed, 2014-04-09 at 15:24 -0400, John Eckersberg wrote:
> > https://github.com/purpleidea/puppet-gluster/tree/feat/libgfapi
> >
> > To involve you more, I didn't even test it :) Please test and let me
> > know. If it meets your needs, I'll merge it into master.
>
> Works for me!  I didn't test the server bit, but it looks sane by
> visual
Can you confirm you tested the mount part and it pulled in the right
package for you?

I really didn't test this -though I'd bet a $beverage that it works. :)

> inspection.  Thanks for knocking it out so quickly.
My pleasure. Sorry I had to NACK your patch, but this type of thing
really needed tie-in to the versioning stuff. This way if you request
gluster v3.3.1 you'll actually get the right libgfapi package to go with
it.