Re: [Rdo-list] RDO Forum OpenID

On 04/14/2014 02:31 AM, Kashyap Chamarthy wrote:
On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 10:41:17AM -0400, Steve Gordon wrote:
Hi all,

I haven't been able to access the RDO forum using my Google ID for
quite some time, when I click the button on
http://openstack.redhat.com/forum/entry/signin?Target=http://openstack.redhat.com/Main_Page
I get this:

     Provider is required.  UniqueID is required.  The connection data
     has not been verified.

Is this a known issue or am I just special?
I see this again, when I try with Google ID.

Also, when I try with OpenID, I see this:

   "Bonk
   Something funky happened. Please bear with us while we iron out the
   kinks."

Others see this too?

I'll have another look today. This was resolved for a while, but perhaps some more-recent update broke it again. :(

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen redhat com
OpenStack Community Liaison