Re: [Rdo-list] Glance problems...

I think the issue is due to a change to enforce utf-8 encoding.
Can you try again with the above line changed to:

   CREATE DATABASE glance DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8;

And it creates the 'glance' database and only one table, "migrate_version".  I can't get it to create the rest of the tables it needs.  I've tried also:

Awesome!  Glad it's something easy.

openstack-db --init --service glance --password GLANCE_DBPASS

openstack-db has not been updated yet to enforce the new encoding.
That will be happening today at some stage.

Can you send a note to the list when that's done?

Also, is the code being updated here when it's released?

http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack/openstack-icehouse/epel-6/

Such that the fix will be pushed out with an rpm from the repository today? If so, I'll just resync my local repo when the fix is out.