Re: [Rdo-list] Ceilometer DB?

My understanding is that work is being done on SQLAlchemy as an
alternative for MongoDB but at this time I don't think it is
'supported'.

More of a curiosity - but do you know why folks aren't working on integrating MySQL for ceilometer? I understand MongoDB is better at some tasks than MySQL, but given that many (most?) folks use MySQL for other OpenStack DBs, MongoDB is just "another thing to manage". You know?

I'm sure there is a good reason for it, I'm just curious...