[Rdo-list] RDO meetup at FOSDEM?

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Dec 16 16:11:24 UTC 2014

In Paris, we had a great meeting of RDO enthusiasts, to talk about
community involvement and related issues. However, we were in a very
loud place, and most people found it very difficult to hear what was
going on.

Will there be enough people at FOSDEM to try to do this again there? It
should be a little easier to get a room than it was in Paris, so we
shouldn't have to shout quite so loud to be heard.

Anyone interested enough to set aside time for this. (I know how crazy
busy FOSDEM can be.)

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/