[Rdo-list] [Openstack] Upgrade from Icehouse to Juno on Centos 6.5

Michael Dorman mdorman at godaddy.com
Wed Dec 17 16:29:05 UTC 2014

Hi Chris,

We haven’t yet gone to Juno, but in preparation for that we’ve been upgrading to CentOS 7.  I have been using the CentOS Upgrade Tool, the process described here: http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/CentOSUpgradeTool

It’s time consuming and causes 45-60min of downtime per server.   But once it’s done it’s thing, it seems to be working well.

Mike