[Rdo-list] Glance does not save properties of images

Tzach Shefi tshefi at redhat.com
Sun Feb 2 15:43:49 UTC 2014

Unfortunately don't have other ideas, I'll try a setup with Rabbit just to make sure this isn't the cause.

A long shoot but i'll ask any way the user that set is_public param, has admin permissions right?
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/glance/glanceapi.html

"Use of the is_public parameter is restricted to admin users. For all other users it will be ignored."

Regards,
Tzach