Re: [Rdo-list] Concerning Rabbits

On 02/06/2014 11:20 AM, Ryan O'Hara wrote:
> A new wiki page is available here:
>
> http://openstack.redhat.com/RabbitMQ

Excellent stuff guys :)

So... next step would be working with the Packstack folks to get
RabbitMQ as an option for basic Packstack configs (not HA stuff, just
vanilla RabbitMQ)

And then beyond that, I know there is some work going on around HA
deployments via Foreman.  Probably we should make the HA RabbitMQ
configuration that Ryan outlined an option for Foreman deployments?

Perry