[Rdo-list] OpenStack speakers wanted for Ohio LinuxFest

A friend of mine is on the committee for Ohio LinuxFest - http://ohiolinux.org/ - October 24th and 25th - and although the CFP isn't open just yet, he's asked me to poke around and see if anyone around here might be interested in speaking to that crowd. It would probably be introductory kind of content, since it's a general interest event, rather than a deep OpenStack event.

So, if you're in that general area (it's in Columbus, Ohio), or will be in late October, I'd be glad to make introductions. It's a fun conference, and it's a great town.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen redhat com
OpenStack Community Liaison