Re: [Rdo-list] Logging in with Google ID on RDO broken?

Thanks. I'll try this out.

On 02/13/2014 08:27 AM, Dave Neary wrote:
Seems I'm not the only one seeing this:

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/25963/google-sign-in-question
http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/25984/problems-with-google-login
http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/26036/google-openid-not-working

There is a patch on master pointed to in the first one.

Cheers,
Dave.

On 02/13/2014 10:49 AM, Dave Neary wrote:
Hi,

I just tried to log into the wiki with my Google ID (as I have done in
the past), and got the following error:

     Provider is required.
     UniqueID is required.
     The connection data has not been verified.

Did something change in the configuration of the connection to Google
recently? Has our API key expired or something?

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen redhat com