Re: [Rdo-list] RDO and MariaDB+Galera wiki page

Awesome, big thx Ryan!
I guess this should work somehow easily on a multi node installation, right?
Thanks,
Arash

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 11:09 PM, Ryan O'Hara <rohara redhat com> wrote:

I've created a wiki page that shows how to use MariaDB+Galera with RDO
Havana. You can find it here:

http://openstack.redhat.com/MariaDB_Galera

Comments, questions, suggestions welcome as always. I'd like to add
more information about SST methods, including Percona's xtrabackup, in
the near future.

Ryan