[Rdo-list] Bug for multinode deploy with packstack

Hi

Now I try to test mutinode deploy Opentack with packstack

I use centos 6.5, GRE netwrok, two nic. (172.28.1.132 is my control node.)

he bug is if you separate roles install like neutron in single node, and the control node not install compute service, the dashboard can not login, becasue the separate roles node, lack a iptables rule ,allow the control node access the roles node.

this is my answer files

http://paste2.org/GDCVUVd9

I also report to https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/12544/bug-for-multinode-deployment-with-packstack/

--