Re: [Rdo-list] [foreman-dev] [OFI] RFC: Dynflow Orchestration. Initial Ideas / User Stories

Including RDO List

On 25/02/14 15:13, Martyn Taylor wrote:
All,

We've started pulling together a plan for adding orchestration in the OpenStack Foreman Installer.

We have a bunch of User Stories and some implementation notes here: http://pad-katello.rhcloud.com/p/ofi-orchestration that we would like feedback on.

Please have a read over and let us know if there are any obvious issues / gaps.  We'll be working from the etherpad, please add comments, questions there.  Please add <name>: <comment> so we can keep track of discussion.

Thank alot
Martyn