[Rdo-list] [Rdo-newsletter] Vote for the OpenStack Summit schedule

Hello, RDO fans,

This isn't the regularly scheduled monthly newsletter - I wanted to tell you about the opportunity to influence the schedule of the most important event in the OpenStack ecosystem.

The OpenStack Summit is just around the corner - May 12-16 in Atlanta, Georgia. Right now, voting is ongoing to decide what presentations will appear at that event. While we, of course, would like to see folks from the RDO community have their talks selected (we've listed some of them at - http://openstack.redhat.com/forum/discussion/967/openstack-summit-sessions-please-vote - we encourage you to vote for the talks that you're most interested in, at https://www.openstack.org/vote-atlanta

The vote closes on March 2nd - this weekend, so don't wait too long!

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen redhat com
OpenStack Community Liaison