[Rdo-list] RDO test day: Thanks!

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Jan 9 16:04:25 UTC 2014

Thanks so much to all of you who found time to help us test RDO. You can
see some of what was accomplished at
http://openstack.redhat.com/TestedSetups_2014_01 and you've already seen
Kashyap's list of the 48 (!!) tickets that were opened over the last two
days. Once again, thanks for your help with this.

And a reminder that test day isn't the only time you're allowed to test,
it's just the time when there's the most people doing it. If you missed
the test day, or if you just want to spend some additional time testing,
please continue to use the above TestedSetups page as a reference, and
let's see if we can get through everything.

Meanwhile, we're already looking towards the next test day, and hope to
have dates and information for you in the coming weeks.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/