[Rdo-list] foreman-installer puppet problems: " Error 400 on SERVER: Must pass admin_password to Class[Quickstack::Nova]"

Jonas Hagberg jonas.hagberg at scilifelab.se
Tue Jun 17 10:38:03 UTC 2014

Hej

I have installed foreman-installer from yum repo icehouce el6 on Scientific
linux 6.5
I got foreman up and running and got hostgroups and smart parameters.

But when assigning a node to a hostgroup (Neutron controller or neutron
compute) and running puppet I get the following error.

err: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER:
Must pass admin_password to Class[Quickstack::Nova] at
/usr/share/openstack-foreman-installer/puppet/modules/quickstack/manifests/nova.pp:65
on "fqdn"

admin_password is set in hostgroup.

Any tips on where the problem could be?
Cheers
--
Jonas Hagberg
BILS - Bioinformatics Infrastructure for Life Sciences - http://bils.se
e-mail: jonas.hagberg at bils.se, jonas.hagberg at scilifelab.se
phone: +46-(0)70 6683869
address: SciLifeLab, Box 1031, 171 21 Solna, Sweden