[Rdo-list] FYI.. CentOS6.5 ( do not install ) :1157 breaks mysql

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Jun 24 18:47:01 UTC 2014

Thanks. This got me past the mysql problem, but now I'm getting "Could
not find a suitable provider for cron" from keystone.pp

The keystone.pp.log file says:

Warning: Config file /etc/puppet/hiera.yaml not found, using Hiera defaults
Warning: Scope(Class[Keystone]): token_format parameter is deprecated.
Use token_provider instead.
Warning: Scope(Class[Nova::Keystone::Auth]): The cinder parameter is
deprecated and has no effect.
Notice: Compiled catalog for localhost.localdomain in environment
production in 1.31 seconds
Warning: The package type's allow_virtual parameter will be changing its
default value from false to true in a future release. If you do not want
to allow virtual packages, please explicitly set allow_virtual to false.
    (at /usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/puppet/type.rb:816:in `set_default')
Notice:
/Stage[main]/Ceilometer::Keystone::Auth/Keystone_user_role[ceilometer at services]/roles:
roles changed ['ResellerAdmin', 'admin'] to 'admin ResellerAdmin'
Notice: /Stage[main]/Main/Service[crond]: Dependency Cron[token-flush]
has failures: true
Warning: /Stage[main]/Main/Service[crond]: Skipping because of failed
dependencies
Error: Could not find a suitable provider for cron
Notice: Finished catalog run in 17.00 seconds

Thoughts?

--Rich