[Rdo-list] Bug for multinode deploy with packstack

Shake Chen shake.chen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 05:57:24 UTC 2014

Hi Lars

I watch your mutil node video careful , use packstack run again and find
the problem. I think is bug for RDO

the video ip is

control
10.15.0.7

network
10.15.0.5

compute
10.15.0.2,10.15.0.4

when Lars login network node (10.15.0.5)  show the iptables rules, (the pic
is come from Lar video.)

[image: Inline image 1]

have 3 iptabes rules.

I think the last rule

-A  INPUT -s 10.15.0.5/32

show change to

-A INPUT -s 10.15.0.7/32

otherwise, I can not login Dashboard. show can not connect to neutron.

--
Shake Chen