[Rdo-list] Testing tool for upcoming test day

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Mar 5 20:54:38 UTC 2014

With assistance from Kashyap and the fine folks on #fedora-admin, we'll
be using the Fedora Test Day tools for the upcoming test day. I'm in the
process of populating it with the existing test cases, and wanted to let
you all know about it so that you can create necessary accounts, poke
around on it, and help me get the necessary test cases in there. This
will also make it a lot easier to set things up for the next run-through
on this.

The test day app is at
http://testdays.qa.fedoraproject.org/testdays/show_event?event_id=16
This is where you will see what tests need to be done, read the
instructions for each, and enter your results from each as you go along.
It's also where we'll see everyone's results at the end of the day.

The Fedora Test Day page for this test day is at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2014-03-19_RDO  This is for folks
that participate in the Fedora testing world, who might stumble across
our event and do some testing of their own. Hey, it could happen.

And https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2014-03-19_RDOMetadata is
the metadata page that lists the test cases. This is where you can
edit/add/remove test cases if you want to help me with that, or if you
have things that you'd like to see tested. The format of this page
matters, since it's parsed by the test day app, so please follow the
examples when you make changes.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/