[Rdo-list] OpenStack Summit booth

For those that are going to OpenStack Summit, a few details about the RDO booth.

The Red Hat booth at summit is divided in half, with one half being RDO and other community things (oVirt, Atomic, Gluster, etc), and the other half being Red Hat commercial products, especially Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.

On our end of the table, we have several people who have said that they want to spend some time in the booth, and perhaps run various demos of the stuff they've been working on.

If you're willing to spend some time in the booth, please let me or Mike Burns know, so that we can have decent coverage. In particular, Monday evening for the Booth Crawl is an important time to be sure we have knowledgeable people at the booth to answer questions.

Thanks!

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen redhat com
OpenStack Community Liaison